Please confirm your meal choices by no later than 10 June 2017
The wedding breakfast is a three course sit-down meal with a choice of starter and main meal. The dessert we’re keeping under wraps, but don’t worry it is nice!
- Tomato, mozzarella and basil pesto bruschetta with balsamic glaze and beetroot syrup Vegetarian
- Salad of prawn and baby gem with Marie Rose sauce, sunblush tomatoes and cucumber
- Seared chicken breast wrapped in Parma ham, roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Served with a Champagne and tarragon cream
- Pan seared sea bass with buttered spinach and crushed basil new potatoes. Served with a sweet pepper and tomato coulis
- Sweet peppers stuffed with spinach and oriental mushrooms, topped with feta Vegetarian
For young children there is a simpler menu with smaller portions. The caterers consider a child to be between two and twelve years old. Unfortunately they cannot provide meals for children under two years old.
- Garlic bread Vegetarian
- Chicken nuggets and chips, or
- Veggie burger and chips Vegetarian
For older children who can manage an ‘adult’ meal, please feel free to choose from the main menu.
If your child needs a high chair please let us know when you confirm your meal choices.
Unfortunately the Orangery does not have any booster seats. But you are welcome to bring one with you.
We will provide red and white wine on each table along with jugs of squash and water. The bar will also be open after the ceremony for any other drinks including beers, lagers and spirits.
Tea and coffee will be served after the dessert, but otherwise will not be available during the day.
When you confirm your meal choices please let us know if any guests have:
- medical conditions affected by food
A hot food buffet will be served during the evening reception at 9 pm and will consist of:
- Bacon and sausage baps
- Veggie burgers Vegetarian
- French fries Vegetarian
A selection of sauces and pickles will be available – if you’re into that sort of thing!
How to confirm your choices
Please confirm by 10 June 2017
You can reply via our online form, or you can send us an email with your menu choices for each guest.